2 January 2014

I DO love a bloody good list!

Hey m'dears 

How's your 2014 going so far? 

I'm keeping the January blues very much at bay with my weapons of choice; Earl Grey and leftover Christmas chocolate (although chocolate is very much NOT just for Christmas in this house!). I've also decided to ensure I feel smiley all year round by turning my new favourite notebook into the stationery equivalent of a Jar of Awesome. 

Beautiful notebook from Oh Squirrel

Jar of Awesome is basically a jar you fill with notes about the good stuff that happens over the year, and at the end of the year you smash the jar into a billion pieces empty it and reminisce about all the cool stuff that happened. 


I just realised the quote marks for #2 look sarcastic. Which they aren't.
They're genuine quote marks. Seriously, I work really hard. Seriously.  

I'm really looking forward to filling this notebook up in 2014, along with my Question A Day diary. I wonder what number I'll get up to?

Have you ever done something like this before? 

Katie xxx

12 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! (Because lists are amazing!). Lauren gave me a happiness project book where you put something that made you happy that day EVERY DAY for five years. Thats a lot of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds lime such a nice book! And a whole load of happiness indeed :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the use you've put you're notebook too. I did a similar thing with my 52 weeks of happy posts last year and I loved doing it. I like your handwriting too - we do our Gs and Os exactly the same way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll tell you a secret- my handwriting is actually stolen from a couple of girls I was friends with in school! When I started at senior school my handwriting was big and round; then I saw they wrote all twirly-swirly and thought "That is SO much better" haha xxx

      Delete
    2. Ha ha!!! I also stole my handwriting from my genius school friend Punam!!! X

      Delete
  3. This is lovely! I love the washi and printing on this! I've got the one line a day diary too and I'm detirmined to keep filling it out. My blog is kind of my happy jar though :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about blogs being a happy jar- that was one of the reasons I started mine! I love finding other people with the notebook- and finding out what they put for some of the stranger questions. xxx

      Delete
  4. Great idea and possibly an excuse for me to buy a new notebook! You have lovely handwriting too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely an excuse for a new notebook :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this idea! It's a great idea to keep track of the good things, no matter how small!

    ReplyDelete