3 July 2014

Ill

Hello lovelies

How are you? 

Apologies for the silence. I've been ill. The kind of ill where you get prescribed drugs with names so long that they wouldn't fit in a tweet, comprised of letters that would make you seriously consider changing your whole Scrabble hand.

Feeling nauseous for almost a week has definitely begun to get tedious, and it's also been incredibly disorientating to NOT want to eat anything. I mean, eating is what I do!! 

The silver lining of this misery is that I've lost some weight; albeit not from the places I'd choose. I've concluded that, if I were to continue losing weight until I could vanish like the Cheshire Cat, who leaves only a lingering smile, the last visible part of me would definitely be my bum. So let's all keep our fingers crossed that I recover soon; because no one wants to see that. 

[image source]

Katie xxx

15 comments:

  1. Ah Katie, how horrid. Hope you're well on the mend. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you feel grotty :o(
    Sending you all the virtual good stuff - vibes, hugs, etc.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did note that you had disappeared - hope you are well again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you feel ill - I hope you feel better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOO. well that surely sucks. I hope you (And your smile and your behind) are all on the mend now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting there, thank you :) the worst part is I haven't been able to eat any cake for a week!! Xxx

      Delete
  6. Aww no, that's no good! (I did wonder if either me (or Farringtons) had somehow made you ill!) I hope you're on the mend though - take it easy and make sure that smile doesn't disappear! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I caught it after we came back- the only way Farringtons could have made me I'll is if there's some kind of excess-tiffin-consumption virus :p thanks for the sympathy xxx

      Delete
  7. Poor you!!! I actually came over here to DEMAND a blog host, since it has been so long, but here you are, ill!!!! Apologies for almost bossing an ill-person about!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're feeling better hun! xo

    ReplyDelete